Whether you are in the metropolitan city or outskirts, Japan has never cease to amaze me. There is always something to feast my eyes when I walk out from my hotel. Presenting to you, the landscapes of Japan collected from cities of Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka.
1. Evening at Dotonbori Canal, overlooking the famous Glico Man
2. Autumn colors at Omotesando as seen from pedestrian bridge
3. The sun sets over at Harajuku, as seen from Starbucks Tokyu Plaza Omotensando Harajuku
4. Hakone Tozan Cable Car approaching Gora station on a busy weekend
5. A foggy autumn over at Hakone, as seen from Hakone Ropeway
6. TÅgendai-ko approaching the pier, as seen from Togendai overlooking Lake Ashi
7. The zen path to Hakone Shrine
8. A cool evening at Moto Hakone
9. Autumn at Arashiyama overlooking Huzu River
10. Beautiful landscape at Tenryuji Temple
11. A trendy parent with her kids strolling along Sagano Bamboo Grove
12. Kamogawa River as seen from Gion on a beautiful evening
13. Dusk falls over at Kiyomizudera Temple, with Kyoto skyline in the background
14. A network of torii gates at Fushimi Inari Shrine
Unsure what to do in Tokyo? Here’s your guide to Tokyo!